2023 Endometriosis Australia Symposium - Endo March
2023 Endometriosis Australia Symposium
Endometriosis Australia is excited to open registrations and announce our panellists for the 2023 Endometriosis Australia Symposium as part of Endo March.
The FREE virtual event is stacked with incredible expert panellists and endometriosis patients. The event will focus on the wonderful research currently being conducted in Australia with questions and answers provided by patients and researchers.
Meet the panellists
- HOST: Candy Hertz, Entertainment & Sports Presenter, Keynote Speaker, and Podcaster
- Associate Professor Anusch Yazdani, Medical Director of Endometriosis Australia
- Dr Kate Tyson, Researcher Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth VIC
- Professor Louise Hull, Researcher Adelaide University, SA
- Dr Brett McKinnon, Researcher University of Queensland QLD
- Professor Caroline Gargett, Researcher Hudson Institute, VIC
- Antara Mascarenhas, Endo patient and Endometriosis Australia Ambassador
Register today and get your free ticket to this special event. We cannot wait to see you there!
FYI: If you cannot make the viewing time don't worry - you will be able to watch the Symposium on deman - so still register to get your unique link!
#EndoSymposium #EndometriosisAwarenessMonth #EndoAustralia #EndometriosisActionMonth #EndoMarch20223 #EndoEducation
Now is the time to #EndTheEndoStigma!
Follow us on Facebook for updates:
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Endometriosis Australia is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission www.acnc.gov.au ABN: 17 161 605 750