2023 Wedding Industry Awards - CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND
https://ibb.co/swqW47GWe Seek, We Acknowledge, We Reward - The Wedding Industry Awards™ celebrates and recognises the pinnacle of professionalism and the surpassing of all expectations of Newlyweds.
AUSTRALIA’S #1 REGIONAL WEDDING INDUSTRY AWARDS PROGRAM DELIVERING THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE, CREDIBLE AND TRANSPARENT WEDDING AWARDS.
At midnight on FRIDAY 28th April 2023, voting for the CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND - Wedding Industry Awards™ closed, and after 13 days of voting there were:
536 – Newlywed Couples Voted
294 - Businesses were Nominated
153 - Businesses scored enough points to become FINALISTS.
As a Finalist, on TUESDAY 13 JUNE 2023 at 6.00pm (Brisbane Time) via ZOOM VIRTUAL PRESENTATION you will have the opportunity to engage with the 2023 Wedding Industry Awards™ – CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND to find out if Newlywed Couples of CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND have voted your business to be the WINNER of a Wedding Industry Award™ in your category!
Wedding Industry Awards are Australia’s #1 Regional Wedding Industry Awards Program delivering the MOST Comprehensive, Credible and Transparent Wedding Awards.
Check out the BENEFITS delivered by Wedding Industry Awards™ at: https://australianweddingawards.au/benefits
NOT SURE how it all WORKS check out: https://weddingindustryawards.au/how-it-works/
If you have received an Invitation by email or FaceBook Tagged through https://www.facebook.com/CapricornCentralQueenslandyWeddings for the CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND - Wedding Industry Awards™, you are a FINALIST! This means you have been recognised by your Newlywed Couples and scored more than 20 points during voting.
NOTES on REGISTERING:
- Click on the REGISTER NOW Tab to purchase your Ticket (1 Per Category) Nominated. (Contact us at email@example.com if you are not sure about the Categories your Business has been Nominated).
- Please Register your Business Name.
- Please confirm your Mailing Address otherwise if your Business is the Recipient of a Brides Choice Award it may not be received in a timely manner.
- Please confirm your Mobile #
- If your business is a Finalist in more than one (1) Business Category, it is necessary to Register for Each Category or just purchase the number of Tickets to cover all Categories.
Download your FINALIST logo BELOW and let the world know with #weddingindustryawardsaustralia.
Once you have REGISTERED you receive information on how to LOGIN to ZOOM the week before the Wedding Industry Awards™ presentation.
The Wedding Industry Awards™ celebrates and recognises the pinnacle of professionalism and the surpassing of all expectations of Newlywed Couples by wedding suppliers.
TUESDAY 13th June 2023 6.00pm (Brisbane Time) – Launch of the Virtual Wedding Industry Awards™ – CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND has a NO REFUND POLICY.
Please NOTE: Registration requires the purchase of a SINGLE TICKET for each Nominated Category where you would like Marketing Collateral Package. Your Single Ticket / Category to engage with the Wedding Industry Awards™ is more than just a ZOOM Seminar!!
- 1. You will be provided with a Passcode to obtain access to the Virtual Presentation week prior the Event.
- 2. If you are the Recipient of a Wedding Industry Award™ (WINNER, Highly Commended, TOP10, TOP5, Distinguished Finalist) the physical BCA Plaque (Oversized A4 x 20mm Acrylic) will be mailed directly to you.
- 3. If you are a Registered Finalist and Miss, the Cut of the Major Awards in your Business Category you will still receive a Personalised Finalist Plaque and Marketing Collateral (Distinguished Finalist).
- 4. You will be Granted Licence to use the Wedding Industry Awards™ Logo Roundels and Trademark.
- 5. REGISTRANTS that receive a Wedding Industry Award (WINNER, Highly Commended, TOP10 or TOP5) receive a Listing on http://www.weddingindustryawards.au in your Business Category.
- 6. REGISTRANTS that receive a Wedding Industry Award (WINNER, Highly Commended, TOP10 or TOP5) receive a Listing on https://www.facebook.com/CapricornCentralQueenslandyWeddings and http://www.facebook.com/WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia
- 7. WINNERS of a Wedding Industry Award™ will have their FaceBook / Instagram posts shared from time to time. Be sure to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/CapricornCentralQueenslandyWeddings + https://www.instagram.com/weddingindustryawardsaustralia and http://www.facebook.com/WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia PLUS Instagram #WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia
- 8. WINNERS of a Wedding Industry Award™ will have their Instagram Posts shared from time to time. Be sure to LIKE https://www.instagram.com/weddingindustryawardsaustralia and http://www.facebook.com/WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia PLUS use #WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia
- 9. All Registrants will receive Quarterly Business Reinforcers to enhance their Business Opportunities.
- 10. All Registered WINNERS and Recipients will have the opportunity to participate in the How, When, Where & Why of Business Seminar at the end of the year.
- 11. REGISTERED WINNERS will become a FINALIST in the Australian Wedding Awards™ 2022 (Wednesday 10th -January 2024 (GOLD COAST – The Langham Hotel) http://www.australianweddingawards.au
Local Newlywed Couples that had their wedding in the CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND Region were asked to vote for a maximum of five (5) wedding suppliers that they believed went beyond the call of duty, professionalism, value for money, excellent customer service and exceeded their expectations. Newlywed Couples are restricted to voting once and then locked out once their vote was cast. Points were allocated to their voting rank as follows:
1st choice - 5 points
2nd choice - 4 points
3rd choice - 3 points
4th choice - 2 points
5th choice - 1 point
THE AWARD CATEGORIES
Boutique Wedding Accommodation
Beauty Therapist & Treatments
Health & Fitness
Bridal Hair Stylist
Bridal MakeUp Artist
Bridal Hair & MakeUp
Bridal Gown Alterations
Bridal Gown Couture’
Bridal Gown Designer
Bridesmaids & Formalwear
Suits & Formalwear
Bucks & Hens
Wedding Cake Designer
Caravans, Trucks, Carts & Bars
Civil Marriage Celebrant
Chapels, Churches & Ceremony Locations
Elopements & PopUp Weddings
Decorator & Stylist
Master of Ceremonies
Wedding Planner & Coordinator
Wedding Venue - Coordinator
Wedding Venue - Boutique Hotel
Wedding Venue - 4 - 4.5 Star Hotel
Wedding Venue – 5 - 6 Star Hotel
Wedding Venue - Resort Hotel
Wedding Venue - Beach
Wedding Venue – Boutique
Wedding Venue – Unique
Wedding Venue – Community Hall
Wedding Venue – Golf & Country Club
Wedding Venue – DIY
Wedding Venue – Farm & Country
Wedding Venue – Function Centre
Wedding Venue – Garden
Wedding Venue - Eco
Wedding Venue – Historic
Wedding Venue – Licenced Club
Wedding Venue – Restaurant
Wedding Venue – Surf Club
Wedding Venue - Waterfront
Wedding Venue – Winery
IMPORTANT PARTICIPATION INFORMATION
All the WINNERS, Highly Commended, TOP10 & TOP5 Wedding Industry Award™ Recipients are announced during the Virtual 2023 CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND - Wedding Industry Awards™. If a business is recognised by their Newlywed Couples to be a Winner or other Recipient and they are NOT REGISTERED for the Virtual Wedding Industry Awards™ presentation, a Physical Award is not produced, and they will not have access to the supporting Wedding Industry Awards™ Marketing Collateral (WINNERS Roundel Logos etc.) or Licence to use the Brand / Trademark for marketing purposes. A Wedding Industry Award™ may be POST PURCHASED after the presentation with access to the Wedding Industry Awards™ Marketing Collateral Roundel Logos.
Please REGISTER by Friday 9th June 2023 to ensure you do not miss out on your Wedding Industry Award™ if you are a recipient. All Registered Participants receive Marketing Collateral.
YOUR FINALIST LOGO
DOWNLOAD YOUR LOGO HERE! CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND FINALIST LOGO ROUNDEL (Will open in a separate window - right click on the image and Save As).
You are now able to use the 2023 CAPRICORN COAST & CENTRAL QUEENSLAND - Wedding Industry Awards™ FINALIST Roundel Logo across your Facebook, Instagram, Website, Print and Emails, do not forget to use.
#brideschoiceawards #australianweddingawards #weddingawards #bridalawards #weddingindustryawardsaustralia #bridalindustryawards #australianbridalawards #localbusinessawards #coupleschoiceweddingawards #newlywedschoiceweddingawards #bestinbusinessawards