2023 WEDDING INDUSTRY AWARDS - Gippsland & Phillip Island
We Seek, We Acknowledge, We Reward - The Wedding Industry Awards™ celebrates and recognises the pinnacle of professionalism and the surpassing of all expectations of Newlyweds.
AUSTRALIA’S #1 REGIONAL WEDDING INDUSTRY AWARDS PROGRAM DELIVERING THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE, CREDIBLE AND TRANSPARENT WEDDING AWARDS.
At midnight on TUESDAY 15th AUGUST 2023, voting in the 4th ANNUAL GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND - Wedding Industry Awards™ closed, and after 10 days of voting there were:
537 – Newlywed Couples Voted
374 - Businesses were Nominated
175 - Businesses scored enough points to become FINALISTS.
As a Finalist, on TUESDAY 3 October 2023 at 6.30pm (Melbourne Time) via ZOOM VIRTUAL PRESENTATION you will have the opportunity to engage with the 2023 Wedding Industry Awards™ – GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND to find out if Newlywed Couples of the GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND have voted your business to be the WINNER of a Wedding Industry Award™ in your category!
Wedding Industry Awards are Australia’s #1 Regional Wedding Industry Awards Program delivering the MOST Comprehensive, Credible and Transparent Wedding Awards.
Check out the BENEFITS delivered by Wedding Industry Awards™ at: https://australianweddingawards.au/benefits
NOT SURE how it all WORKS check out: https://weddingindustryawards.au/how-it-works/
If you have received an Invitation by email or FaceBook Tagged through https://www.facebook.com/GippslandPhillipIslandWeddings for the 2023 GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND - Wedding Industry Awards™, you are a FINALIST! This means you have been recognised by your Newlywed Couples and scored more than 20 points during voting.
NOTES on REGISTERING:
- 1. Click on the REGISTER NOW Tab to purchase your Ticket (1 Per Category) Nominated. (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about the Categories your Business has been Nominated).
- 2. Please Register your Business Name.
- 3. Please confirm your Mailing Address otherwise if your Business is the Recipient of a Brides Choice Award it may not be received in a timely manner.
- 4. Please confirm your Mobile #
- 5. If your business is a Finalist in more than one (1) Business Category, it is necessary to Register for Each Category or just purchase the number of Tickets to cover all Categories.
Download your FINALIST logo BELOW and let the world know with #weddingindustryawardsaustralia.
Once you have REGISTERED you receive information on how to LOGIN to ZOOM the week before the Wedding Industry Awards™ presentation.
The Wedding Industry Awards™ celebrates and recognises the pinnacle of professionalism and the surpassing of all expectations of Newlywed Couples by wedding suppliers.
TUESDAY 3rd OCTOBER 2023 6.30pm (Melbourne Time) – Launch of the Virtual 2023 Wedding Industry Awards™ – GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND has a NO REFUND POLICY.
Please NOTE: Registration requires the purchase of a SINGLE TICKET for each Nominated Category where you would like a DIGITAL Marketing Collateral Package.
Due to the significant impact of the current COST of LIVING Crisis we have initiated a two (2) OPTION Registration:
OPTION 1: When you Register for the Virtual Presentation, we have reduced the investment to ONLY include: A Personalised Digital Roundel + Digital Certificate (DIY Print & Frame) + Business Package for each Business Category.
OPTION 2: If a business would like to Order an Acrylic Wedding Industry Award™ Plaque for their Showroom/Office/Expo, then they need to Register for the Plaque separately for each Business Category. (NOTE: OPTION 2 MUST be Taken with OPTION 1)
If a Business Orders the Wedding Industry Award™ Acrylic Plaque (WINNER, Highly Commended, TOP10, TOP5, Distinguished Finalist) the physical BCA Plaque (Oversized A4 x 20mm Acrylic) will be mailed directly to you.
Your Single Ticket / Category to engage with the Wedding Industry Awards™ is more than just a ZOOM Seminar!!
- 1. You will be provided with a HYPERLINK to obtain access to the Virtual Presentation 3 Days Prior the Event.
- 2. If you are a Registered Finalist and Miss, the Cut of the Major Awards in your Business Category you will still receive a Personalised Digital Collateral.
- 3. You will be Granted Licence to use the Wedding Industry Awards™ Logo Roundels and Trademark.
- 4. REGISTRANTS that receive a Wedding Industry Award (WINNER, Highly Commended, TOP10 or TOP5) receive a Listing on http://www.weddingindustryawards.au in your Business Category.
- 5. REGISTRANTS that receive a Wedding Industry Award (WINNER, Highly Commended, TOP10 or TOP5) receive a Listing on https://www.facebook.com/WesternAustraliaWeddings and http://www.facebook.com/WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia
- 6. WINNERS of a Wedding Industry Award™ will have their FaceBook / Instagram posts shared from time to time. Be sure to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/GippslandPhillipIslandWeddings + http://www.facebook.com/WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia PLUS Instagram #WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia
- 7. WINNERS of a Wedding Industry Award™ will have their Instagram Posts shared from time to time. Be sure to LIKE https://www.instagram.com/weddingindustryawardsaustralia and http://www.facebook.com/WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia PLUS use #WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia
- 8. All Registrants will receive Quarterly Business Reinforcer (A 90 Second Read) to enhance their Business Opportunities.
- 9. All Registrants will receive Quarterly Book Reinforcer (A 90 Second Read) to enhance their Business and Personal Acumen and Opportunities.
- 10. All Registered WINNERS and Recipients will have the opportunity to participate in the How, When, Where & Why of Business Seminar at the end of the year.
- 11. REGISTERED WINNERS will become a FINALIST in the Australian Wedding Awards™ 2022 (Wednesday 10th -January 2024 (GOLD COAST – The Langham Hotel) http://www.australianweddingawards.au
Local and Destination Newlywed Couples that had their wedding in the GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND Region were asked to vote for a maximum of five (5) wedding suppliers that they believed went beyond the call of duty, professionalism, value for money, excellent customer service and exceeded their expectations. Newlywed Couples are restricted to voting once and then locked out once their vote was cast. Points were allocated to their voting rank as follows:
1st choice - 5 points
2nd choice - 4 points
3rd choice - 3 points
4th choice - 2 points
5th choice - 1 point
THE AWARD CATEGORIES
Boutique Wedding Accommodation
Bridal Gown Alterations
Bridal Gown Boutique
Bridal Gown Couture’
Bridal Gown Designer
Bridesmaids & Formalwear
Suits & Formalwear
Beauty Therapist & Treatment
Health & Fitness
Bridal Hair Stylist
Bridal MakeUp Artist
Bridal Hair & MakeUp
Bucks & Hens
Caravans, Trucks, Carts & Bars
Chapels, Churches & Ceremony Locations
Civil Marriage Celebrant
Elopements & Intimate Weddings
Decorator & Stylist
Master of Ceremonies
Wedding Photographer & Videographer
Picnics, Grazing Tables & Platters
Wedding Cake Designer
Wedding Content Creator
Wedding Planner & Coordinator
Wedding Venue – Coordinator
Wedding Venue – Boutique Hotel
Wedding Venue – 4-5 Star Hotel
Wedding Venue - Resort Hotel
Wedding Venue – Beach
Wedding Venue – Boutique
Wedding Venue – Community Hall
Wedding Venue – DIY
Wedding Venue – ECO
Wedding Venue – Farm & Country
Wedding Venue – Function Centre
Wedding Venue – Garden
Wedding Venue – Golf & Country
Wedding Venue – Historic
Wedding Venue – Licenced Club
Wedding Venue – Surf Club
Wedding Venue – Unique
Wedding Venue – Waterfront
Wedding Venue – Restaurant
Wedding Venue – Boutique Winery
Wedding Venue – Historic Winery
Wedding Venue - Winery
IMPORTANT PARTICIPATION INFORMATION
All the WINNERS, #2 Highly Commended, TOP10 & TOP5 Wedding Industry Award™ Recipients are announced during the Virtual 2023 GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND - Wedding Industry Awards™. If a business is recognised by their Newlywed Couples to be a Winner or other Recipient and they are NOT REGISTERED for the Virtual Wedding Industry Awards™ presentation, a Physical Award is not produced, and they will not have access to the supporting Wedding Industry Awards™ Marketing Collateral (WINNERS Roundel Logos etc.) or Licence to use the Brand / Trademark for marketing purposes. A Wedding Industry Award™ may be POST PURCHASED after the presentation with access to the Wedding Industry Awards™ Marketing Collateral Roundel Logos.
Please REGISTER by FRIDAY 22nd September 2023 to ensure you do not miss out on your Wedding Industry Award™ if you are a recipient. All Registered Participants receive Marketing Collateral.
YOUR FINALIST LOGO
DOWNLOAD YOUR LOGO HERE! GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND FINALIST LOGO ROUNDEL (Will open in a separate window - right click on the image and Save As).
You are now able to use the 2023 GIPPSLAND & PHILLIP ISLAND - Wedding Industry Awards™ FINALIST Roundel Logo across your Facebook, Instagram, Website, Print and Emails, do not forget to use.
#australianweddingawards #weddingawards #bridalawards #weddingindustryawardsaustralia #bridalindustryawards #australianbridalawards #localbusinessawards #coupleschoiceweddingawards