6/25 - VIRTUAL Somatic Movement + Breathwork Journey
This Virtual Somatic Movement + Breathwork Journey is a multidimensional experience that combines somatic movement with conscious connected breathwork, and more!
For over a year now, this has only been offered in person and has time and time again sold out due to the impact it has given each soul that has experienced it.
Now, you get to experience this transformative combination of modalities in the comfort of your own space.
This is an online breathwork session like you haven't done before because we do more than just breathe:
• We start with setting intentions with journaling
• We loosen the body first, and begin to regulate the nervous system through Somatic Movement
• We release what is stuck in the nervous system through Conscious Connected Breathwork
• We allow space to process and integrate with a long Savasana and a Light Visualization Meditation
• All while experiencing an awesome and healing musical experience (I have been called a magical DJ with the music that I choose)
• Best of all, we do this in community, where we get to share ourselves with each other.
If you're ready for a shift, and ready to let go of all the old patterns that are no longer serving you, then this is the therapy for you.
When we make the conscious decision to put in the work towards healing, we create space for more of what we desire for our lives.
Benefits of Somatic Movement + Breathwork:
- release stuck patterns or emotions
- regulates the nervous system
- increases your vibrational frequency
- reach altered states of consciousness
- detoxifies the physical as well as emotional and energetic body
- connects you to your body while allowing the mind to take the back seat
- with regular practice it allows you to live in the moment and creates a relaxed alertness
- increases intuition
and the list can go on...
Come join in collective healing.
When we heal together, we rise together.
Please Have the following for best experience:
• yoga mat to lay on the floor comfortably and if that is not accessible, then a couch or bed is okay too
• eye cover/pillow
• headphones for best sound experience
• your camera on and set to where I can easily see you while lying down, so I can monitor if any adjustments need to be made
• any pillows necessary for your comfort while laying down on the ground. Also - one for yelling into!
• optional enhancement tools like crystals and essential oils
• most importantly - an open heart and open mind
* Note that it is not recommended to have a pillow underneath the head to allow the airways to be open for best practice.
If neck support is necessary, it is recommended to have a small neck roll or rolled up towel.
A recording will be available for replay for 7 days after the live session.