Are you able to use the built-in features to make your Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Outlook communications accessible?
By joining our Accessible Communications: Microsoft Suite Training you will discover the best ways to creating accessible Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint offerings.
We will provide you the opportunity to learn fundamental techniques and best practices for constructing accessible Microsoft Suite outputs.
This training is designed for anyone who uses Microsoft Suite, for internal or external communications.
Key topics covered:
- Understanding the different types of assistive technologies used.
- Learning the impacts of font choice, hyperlinks, colour contrast, and plain English.
- How to ensure that images add value and how to use them correctly for people who cannot see them (ie alternative text).
- Recognizing how layout can impact accessibility.
- Using headings and styles to enable readability and ease of navigation.
- Identifying what makes tables accessible.