Adaptive Resilience Online February 2024
We bet that you are no stranger to adversity. Building toward a better future takes resilience and sustainable tenacity. Adaptive Resilience offers skill building and community support for thriving while dealing with difficult and changing circumstances. This interactive program uses a mindfulness-based approach to build the behaviors, mental habits, and practices for your personal and organizational resilience.
This program is open to all humans, from all backgrounds. We also strongly encourage individuals from the public sector (e.g. working in healthcare, education, civil service, justice, social activism) to join. If this describes your life's work and you would like to apply for a scholarship, please reach out to email@example.com. We are interested in serving and collaborating with you!
By Participating You Will:
- Learn exercises for managing stress and staying focused
- Adopt practices for building a growth mindset
- Build on your capacity for creativity
- Explore how to build trust between teams and individuals
- Strengthen interpersonal skills
- Cultivate tools to stay motivated and engaged
- Connect with a global community
Live Online Sessions
Adaptive Resilience is a three-session, interactive program where you'll learn from an experienced teacher, engage in experiential-based learning and connect with a global community. The live online sessions are on February 20th, 21st and 22nd from 8:30am PST to 10:00am PST (find your local time here).
Course Expectations and Technical Requirements:
To fully participate and get the most out of the program, we recommend that you:
- Attend all live sessions
- Minimize distractions and unplug from other devices so you can give your full attention
- Be in a private space where you are comfortable speaking with other participants. The program is experiential and includes both breakout rooms and guided meditations. This means that a coffee shop or shared work room are not ideal.
The program is held through an online video call platform, so in order to participate we recommend you have:
- A private computer or smart phone with internet access. The program is designed for each person to connect from their own device
- A stable internet connection
- A camera so that you are able to use video call functions
About the teacher
Abri Holden has worked as a leadership consultant and coach by designing, facilitating, and managing global learning experiences for leaders across the globe. Abri currently works at SIY Global as Manager, Product and Teacher Development. As a teacher and coach of mindfulness, she works with leaders to help them get out of their own way by building emotional intelligence, resilience, alignment, and envisioning what’s possible by shifting perspectives and building mindfulness practices. She also manages SIY Global's coaching practice and teacher development. Abri also leads her own private practice as a personal coach, working with individuals who are looking to create more alignment, connection, and aliveness in their lives. Prior to these roles, Abri served as a leadership consultant and coach at Korn Ferry Hay Group, a global consulting firm. Before that, Abri was a senior consultant and the director of Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute™ and Institute for Leading Diversity and Inclusion™, and as a learning and development manager responsible for company-wide learning, culture and engagement, and organizational development. Abri is a certified coach through International Coach Federation (ICF), which is the governing body for coaches worldwide. She was trained as a Co-Active coach through the Coach Training Institute. She is also a certified as a Trauma Informed Mindfulness teacher. She holds a BA in Organizational Communication and Leadership Studies.
Note: if cancellations are needed, you may request a full refund up to one full day before the event (due to Humanitix policy, processing fees will not be refunded).
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.