Age Matters Race Against Homelessness
Join Age Matters vision for no older person to be homeless or isolated in the Illawarra.
It is a sad fact that:
- People aged 55-74 are the fastest growing group in the homeless population
- Homelessness in women aged 65-74 increased 51% in five years
- 132,000 people aged 65 and over are experiencing housing stress
Help us create meaningful change for our vulnerable elders and enjoy a day at the races with friends and other local businesses.
Your ticket includes:
• Entry to Kembla Grange Racecourse
• Reserved seating in the Bert Lillye Lounge
• Antipasto placed on tables pre arrival
• Alternate drop main meal and dessert
• Afternoon tea platters
• 5 hour beverage package incl beer, wine and soft drink