AgRi-Silience Expression of Interest
When was the last time you worked on your farm business?
Taking time out of your farm operations to work on your farm business is key to building resilience across your business and the people involved in it.
Round 2 of the AgRi-Silience program is being held across South Australia in 2023 and will connect you with other farm business operators and professional advisors. It will provide an opportunity for you to reflect on what is important to you and how to understand and manage the risks facing your farm business.
Dates and locations:
* Burra - 3rd and 4th May
* Lower South East - 9th and 10th May, Penola
An investment of $500 (ex.GST) per business will cover:
- 3 days of dedicated business planning with leading agriculture facilitators
- A minimum of 2 hours of coaching (per business) following Workshop 1
- 1 day with a specialised advisor to help build your businesses strengths or performance (to the value of $3,500)
This program is for you if you are:
- wanting to set your business up for success and prepare for challenging times
- part of a business with new generations coming on board, or returning to the farm
- a livestock and/or broadacre farmer wanting to gain new perspectives from expert facilitators
- an individual looking at transitioning your business.
To register your interest in a region please visit https://livestocksa.org.au/industry-development/agri-silience
For more information, visit https://livestocksa.org.au/industry-development/agri-silience
This program is part of the Farm Business Resilience Program and is jointly funded through the Australian Government’s Future Drought Fund and the Government of South Australia. It is being delivered by Coo-ee Collective in partnership with Livestock SA.