AI in Insurance Masterclass
At AI Forum New Zealand we believe in harnessing the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to enable a prosperous, inclusive and thriving future New Zealand. Advancing the AI ecosystem is at our core and, following on from ‘InsurTechNZ: What does AI Mean for Insurance?’ in June, we are partnering with InsurTechNZ again to create this industry focused AI Governance Masterclasses to fulfil our respective mission.
As a decision maker in the insurance industry, we would like to offer you the opportunity to bring your team and join like minded individuals in our AI in Insurance Masterclass.
During this three hour session, you will be joined by experts from academic, industry and advisory backgrounds to look at the potential and challenges of AI’ use in Insurance; explore real use cases; and learn how to frame the AI journey in the context of your role.
At the end of the session, you will be armed with a framework, a set of questions to ask to avoid common pitfalls, and some invaluable contacts to help you on your journey.
Spaces are limited so book your ticket now.
- Chaired by Gabriela Mazorra de Cos, member of the Executive Council, our panelists will include:
- Michael Witbrock (Professor of AI at Waipapa Taumata Rau - The University of Auckland)
- Adrian Sweeney (Insurance CxO and Independent Advisor)
- Ming Cheuk (Co-founder and CTO, ElementX)
- Deborah McBrearty (Insurance Lead, Accenture Aotearoa NZ)
Event Date: 31 October 2023
Event Timing: 3pm - 6pm
Cost: $450 + GST
DLA Piper in Auckland,
Level 15, PwC Tower
15 Customs Street West