Accessible & Inclusive Tourism Conference in the Asia-Pacific
The Accessible & Inclusive Tourism Conference in the Asia-Pacific (AITCAP) is a virtual event running across May. Accessible & inclusive tourism for people with mobility, hearing, vision and other accessibility needs is a huge, fast-growing and underserved market. This conference is a unique opportunity to raise awareness on the importance of accessible & inclusive travel and showcase organisations championing change.
The event will take place over the 4 Thursdays of May 2021, each day (11am-4pm AEST) with a specific theme:
- 6 May - Best Practice in Accessible & Inclusive Tourism
- 13 May - Understanding and Attracting the Accessible & Inclusive tourism market
- 20 May - Accessible & Inclusive Destination Marketing
- 27 May - The Future of Accessible & Inclusive Tourism
AITCAP 2021 is open to both:
- The general public, travelers & carers looking for accessible & inclusive tourism & leisure experiences ;
- Tourism industry experts both specialised in accessible & inclusive tourism and from the mainstream tourism industry with an interest in improving their accessible & inclusive tourism offerings.
This is your chance to be part of the inaugural conference and contribute to the Asia-Pacific region catching up with the US and Europe on regional dynamic for accessible & inclusive tourism.
You can find details about the program and AITCAP 2021 on our website.
If this ticketing process is not accessible to you, please send us an email to email@example.com
All sessions will be pre-recorded with captions and transcripts to increase accessibility and live Q&A features will allow for discussion with speakers, sponsors & hosts.
This event is organised by GetAboutAble, an Australian social entreprise focused on improving travel and leisure options for people with disability. We thank our Conference Partners OZeWAI, WebDirections, Bindimaps, VisitCanberra and SERVICE ONE Alliance Bank.
Thanks to our amazing crowdfunders that helped us launch AITCAP 2021 and supported us since day 1, we are able to offer a limited number of free tickets to travelers with disabilities and their traveling companions who can't afford an entry at full-price. Here is the form to apply!