An introduction to dyslexia | Supporting learners to achieve their potential | 7 Mar 2024
Develop your skills and knowledge to recognise and support tertiary learners with dyslexia and other learning differences.
The course covers:
- what dyslexia is
- the latest developments in neuro-diversity
- Dyscalculia and Irlen’s conditions
- how people exhibit a combination of these conditions
- how to work constructively with learners
- what the institution and individual should do.
We accept payments by card or by invoice. At checkout, you will be able to choose your payment option. Invoices are raised by Massey University on behalf of Ako Aotearoa so please note that there will be a delay between registering for the event and receiving the invoice.
If you would like to pay by invoice before registering, please find out from your finance team:
- the billing address and the email address you would like the invoice sent to
- whether or not you require a purchase number, if a purchase order number is required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after registering with the order number in the subject line.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before you register.