RSLWA's ANZAC Day Family & Mateship Event
Following the ANZAC Day parade concluding at Langley Park, ANZAC Day Family and Mateship event will welcome all Veterans, families and public to commemorate and remember the brave servicemen and women of Western Australia.
Live Music from West Australian Artists on stage all day including
with more to be announced...!
Enjoy some great eats from Perth's best food vans and a beer from one of the bars offering a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Interactive military displays will be on show for kids to explore and learn more about the importance of ANZAC Day and honouring our Veterans.
Six free carnival rides available per children’s ticket.
Join the RSLWA community at Langley Park to honour and thank WA Veterans for their service.
Important Ticketing Information
- Tickets can ONLY be purchased online through Humanitix.
- A standard booking fee will be charged
- All patrons must have a valid ticket regardless of age (including infants)
- Tickets are not refundable
- No BYO drinks or food allowed
- Bags will be checked at the front gate