BlockchainNZ - Asia Accelerator – Bridging the gap between Hong Kong and New Zealand
Join Alibaba Cloud, Invest Hong Kong, Blockchain NZ and Hamilton Locke for an insightful Web3 event in Auckland on August 29th and delve deep into Hong Kong’s burgeoning Web3 landscape.
Explore why Hong Kong is a promising hub for Web3, understand its regulatory framework and dynamic venture capital environment. Learn about how Alibaba Cloud, the largest cloud provider in Asia, can enhance your scalability, speed, security, and compliance in a cost-effective way, and assisting you to expand your business globally. Don’t miss this opportunity to accelerate your Web3 expansion.
Date: Tuesday, 29 August, 2023
Location: Hamilton Locke, Vero Building, Level 35/48 Shortland Street, Auckland CBD
Event Type: In-person
Cost: Free for members & alibaba guests, $25 for non-members
- Alison Mackie - Alison Mackie, Executive Director of Blockchain NZ
- King Leung - Head Financial Services and Fintech of Invest Hong Kong
- Bryan Ventura - Founding General Partner of VeVe Ventures and Partner at Hamilton Locke NZ
- Chen Qiu - Head of Web3 Solutions and Architecture, Alibaba Cloud
- Dan Gillespie - Co-founder, FutureVerse
- Grace Wang - Regional Business Manager, Alibaba Cloud
Alibaba Cloud, Hamilton Locke, InvestHK, FinTechHK, FinTechNZ
We respectfully ask that all participants planning to attend an in person event are healthy and well. Should you be unable to attend due to illness or isolation we request that you stay home. Please let us know if you are unable to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the event date.