Australasian Women in Emergencies Day
Australasian Women in Emergencies Day recognises and honours the contributions of women to emergency management and disaster resilience.
Our AWESOME Lunchtime Forum is a great opportunity to get together with members from all over Australia and New Zealand to celebrate the wonderful contributions of women in emergency management and disaster resilience across Australasia. We look forward to seeing you there!
You can celebrate by:
- Wearing a touch of yellow
- Decorating your workplace/desk with yellow – streamers, bunting, flags, food or flowers!
- Printing out an AWE poster to pin to a noticeboard - email us and we'll send you a copy
- Highlighting your AWE membership on social media (tiles will be available)
- Joining with other AWE members near you for a coffee (virtual or in person) – watch out for invitations from your Chapter Leads
We look forward to celebrating with you!