Australian Circular Economy Hub Launch
A circular economy is a collaborative economy. To come up with creative solutions to complex problems we must work together with government, industry, community and Earth’s natural systems. That’s where the Australian Circular Economy Hub (ACE Hub) comes in — a new program by Planet Ark with the mission to facilitate Australia’s transition to a circular economy.
On Tuesday November 24th we are bringing together thought leaders from around the country and across the globe for a virtual event broadcasted from the Sydney Opera House to celebrate the launch of the ACE Hub and share the areas of activity for the program in the coming years.
Join us for a morning of talks brought to you by some of the brightest minds and first-movers in the Australian and international Circular Economy space.
The line-up includes:
- The Hon. Sussan Ley, Minister for the Environment
- Jacqueline Cramer, Chair of the Holland Circular Hotspot
- Paul Klymenko, CEO, Planet Ark
Which will be followed by a panel discussion, hosted by our MC Magdalena Roze.
Expert panellists will be:
- Jodie Bricout, Board member of NSW Circular
- Nik Comito, Head of Sustainability, BINGO Industries
- Abigail Forsyth, CEO, KeepCup
- Jan Gardberg, CEO, IKEA Australia
- Ashleigh Morris, CEO, Coreo
- Scott Valentine, Senior Circular Economy Specialist, KPMG
This program has been made possible thanks to grant funding from the Australian Government and our valued sponsors Bingo Industries, KeepCup and Planet Ark Power.
Secure your tickets for the interactive online event to learn from industry leaders as they discuss the need for change in Australia live on stage.