Become a B Corp Online Workshop | 21 November & 05 December 2023
Two live interactive workshops to get your business moving on the pathway to becoming a Certified B Corporation (B Corp)!
Workshop 1: 21 November 2023 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm (AEDT)- In the first workshop you will learn about the B Corp certification process, and how to demystify the assessment platform.
2 week break - work on your B Impact Assessment and get a baseline score and submit questions for facilitators to answer in workshop two.
Workshop 2: 5 December 2023 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm (AEDT)- In the second workshop you will deep dive into impact improvement tips, how to understand Impact Business Models (IBMs) in the assessment and we will answer all your submitted questions.
https://timeanddate.com if you need to check your own time zone.
Before the session:
- Complete the free online B Corp short course (approx. 40 mins) to learn about the B Corp movement and the process as this background content will not be covered in the session.
- Make sure you have a B Impact Assessment account and have attempted at least 1 section in the B Impact Assessment (we recommend starting with the Workers or Community sections).
- Watch these two BIA navigational videos to show you how to navigate the questions and the platform features in the assessment.
NOTE: If your company has related entities i.e. subsidiaries, a holding company, a sister entity or even if your company is a wholly owned subsidiary itself, make sure you have reached out to our team before the workshop as there may be some extra steps you need to take in order to determine your correct certification pathway forward. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
- People that want to improve the social and environmental performance of their business and become Certified B Corporations
- Typically founders and leaders of smaller companies; sustainability managers and communications managers in larger companies
- Map your journey to becoming a B Corp
- Navigate the B Impact Assessment (BIA) tool
- Gain a baseline assessment of your business’ impact using the BIA tool
- Set goals and track improvements to your business’ impact and resilience using the BIA
- Opportunity to have questions related to your business answered by experts
*Please note when you register, the first workshop date of the two in the series will appear. You will be automatically registered for both workshops.
In the event of postponement or cancellation, refunds will be made. Please note that refunds do not currently include booking fees which remain with Humanitix to fund the charity projects they support. If you would like this fee refunded, this can be organised through B Lab upon your request.
Director of Ndevr Environmental, leading carbon energy and sustainability consultancy. Board member for A2EP. Qualifications in Engineering, Business and Psychology. 15 years experience working with range of businesses and all levels of government. Loves the B Corp movement.
Connect with Hannah on LinkedIn
Certification Manager and Senior Evaluation Analyst at B Lab AANZ. She works closely with our certification team to engage and support our aspiring B Corps as they navigate the certification journey. Starting as an intern back in 2018, Lauren has become a critical part of our certification team and she loves learning from businesses about what makes them B Corp worthy.
Connect with Lauren on LinkedIn