Leather Workshops - Belt Making
Welcome to the world of leather. Come join Kirby in a belt making workshop, where you will learn the basics of leatherwork and get to take home your very own handiwork. Choose from a range of leather and hardware to make your belt, the way you like it.
Leather, hardware, tools and equipment are supplied, just bring your creativity and, if you’re making it for someone else, the length of belt required.
- Workshops run up to two hours
- All skill levels welcome, however participants must be 15 years and older or supervised by an adult
- Light refreshments will be supplied
The exact address of our North Hobart Studio will be sent via email after booking.
- A non-refundable $20 admin fee applies per booking and is included in the price
- Cancellations must be made 5 days prior to the workshop. All cancellations made before this time will have the fee refunded, minus the $20 admin fee. No refunds will be given if cancellations are made within 5 days of the workshop.
- Please do not attend if you are sick so that other participants and staff don’t also get sick. If you do become sick, please contact us to reschedule.
- Participants will be working with extremely sharp tools. Please consider if this is appropriate for the intended participant before booking.