Breastfeeding Classes South West
Expecting a baby? Do you have questions about breastfeeding?
Most babies breastfeed within an hour of being born, so it pays to learn what to do well before your baby is due. ABA's highly-rated face-to-face Breastfeeding Education Classes:
- Are taught by qualified breastfeeding counsellors & educators
- Usually include a live demonstration of breastfeeding by a volunteer mother and baby
- Provide ongoing breastfeeding support and resources (through an ABA Membership)
Classes are $20 for ABA Members (including one support person)
We require participants to purchase their Membership at least a week before the class. ABA Membership is $70 for 12 months or $55 for Health Care Card holders. Your Membership benefits are:
- Complementary book Breastfeeding … naturally valued at $34.95. A comprehensive breastfeeding resource covering most of the questions you’ll ever have about breastfeeding.
- 50% savings when hiring a breast pump through your local group.
- Support through your local group and member-only resources.
- Up-to-date information with our member magazine Essence and eNewsletter
Find out more at www.breastfeeding.asn.au/membership
Parents also have the choice to attend breastfeeding education online. Find out more about Breastfeeding Education Live at:
Have more questions? Try the FAQs
Or contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9757 3779