Brisbane Campus Beginners Corset Workshop
The Foundation Corset Top Creation Sewing Workshop provides individuals with an introduction to the application and modification of patterns, together with techniques to embellish and construct a complete Corset Bodice Top garment.
The Foundation Corset Top Sewing Workshop is aimed at those wishing to gain pattern making and sewing skills or those with an interest in fashion.
The 3-day sewing workshop provides foundations to designing a Corset Top garment for themselves using simple pattern modification techniques manually. Then to be able to cut and make the garment using simple techniques that guarantee success.
Participants will have access to all the technical equipment required for use during the 3-day course.
During this workshop students will learn:
- Body measurement taking and pattern adjustment
- Design development or selection
- Pattern interpretation and modification using manual techniques
- Fabric laying, pattern placement and cutting
- Garment construction techniques relevant to the Corset Top design
- Garment finishing and pressing
Classes will commence at 10.00am each day and conclude at 2.00pm with a lunch break at noon.
If you have any questions about this workshop, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Limited places available.