Building Community Fundamentals IV
Are you looking at establishing an intentional community? Looking to buy land along with friends / family in order to achieve greater autonomy and self reliance?
If so, this web seminar could be for you.
The host of the seminar, Philip Tripp, is an Australian lawyer with over 12 years experience in the construction and renewable energy industries, currently traveling in the US and Central America living with different communities and studying permaculture and natural building. He is also the founder of the Australia Freedom Network and a co-founder of the Witheren Heights Project in Australia (https://earth-haven.com/wither...)
This fourth seminar in the building community fundamentals series is co-hosted along with Catherine Smith from Wholistic Financial Solutions. Catherine is a Property Investment Adviser and Mortgage Broker with extensive experience advising intentional communities in Australia. Catherine is also a co-founder and Director of the Witheren Heights Project. You can read more about Catherine here: https://wholisticfinancialsolu...
In this seminar, we will cover:
- Recommended legal structure for establishing a community in Australia (based on Witheren Project)
- Key steps for community establishment
- Financial considerations including trust structures and using a self managed super fund (SMSF) to purchase land
- A bunch of reference material for further research
- Lessons learned and insights gained by Philip and Cass after establishing their own community project near Canungra in Queensland (Witheren Project)
- Q&A (there should be plenty of time for you to ask questions)
You will leave this seminar with some resources to refer to for your own further research as well as with a point of contact for further advice.
A NOTE ABOUT TIME ZONES
This event will be held 10am - 1130am Sydney time (AEST) on 11 June 2023. I will be running the event from Guatemala, so the time zones shown on the event page may vary.
Provided upon ticket confirmation via humanitix. A reminder email will be sent one day prior to the seminar.
ACCESS TO RECORDING
Register with a GMAIL ACCOUNT and you will receive access to the recording of the seminar afterwards, for your reference.