Card hacks for… POSTCards from me to you
In a time when text messages, tweets and other social media postings have largely replaced letters, the postcard endures as a soulful, funny, poignant, radical, edgy and highly collectable artifact.
POSTcards grew out of residential care at Anglicare Victoria to become a positive way for young people and the adults in their lives to connect and communicate.
In this 30-minute FREE online session we will explore how POSTcards can:
- create a bridge for communication between young people and the adults in their lives
- be used to have conversations about feelings
- build a culture of appreciation and support
- enable young people to open-up about issues they may not be able/ready to say face-to-face
- be introduced to many settings and circumstance.
This session is perfect for youth and family workers, teachers, counsellors, school wellbeing advisors, chaplains, parents and carers.