Is it time to hit reset?
Since the last CatalystWest, the people of Western Sydney have done it tough. Fires, floods and the COVID-19 pandemic have hit the region hard, with fundamental questions raised about the ways in which we do things. As the region starts to turn the corner we are confronted with the question – is it enough to bounce back, or should we bounce forward instead?
Building on the success and popularity of previous Catwest events, the format is now being expanded to three days and being delivered in key locations across the Parramatta Westmead area. Across the three days, Catalyst West will ask key questions for our region such as:
- how we can drive greater health and wellbeing through increased health-tech focused innovation in the post-pandemic era
- how we can develop an entrepreneurial culture and grow the startup economy to create knowledge jobs
- how can we build a more resilient and sustainable future for the region as we recover from fires, floods and the pandemic.
Together, Western Sydney can hit the reset button, making headway on the critical issues that we can solve as a region.
Day One: Tuesday 22 November - Westmead Innovation Quarter
Driving Western Sydney’s Health Innovation Opportunity
- explore how we can enhance Western Sydney’s health ecosystem with a focus on innovation to increase regional health and wellbeing in alignment with WSU Western Health and STEM decadal plans
- Showcase the WIQ and explore the potential of collaboration across the Westmead precinct more broadly
Day Two: Wednesday 23 November - Parramatta Engineering Innovation Hub
Growing Tech Entrepreneurship and the Startup economy in Western Sydney
- explores how can we support the growth of a new culture of tech entrepreneurship and support for a vibrant tech startup economy across the region
Day Three: Thursday 24 November - 1PSQ
Western Sydney: Where to from here?
- brings together speakers and thinkers from a range of sectors and walks of life to ponder how we can bounce forward as the region recovers from the impacts of COVID-19
Ticket price includes: morning tea, lunch, afternoon + event freebie
Early Bird Rates (ending 11 November 2022)
$119 + GST per day
Standard Rates (from 12 November 2022)
$149 + GST
Don't miss out on tickets - spots are limited each day!