More dates

Catwalk Opshop Collection

This event has passed Get tickets

Event description

Rotary Elizabeth Quay (REQ)  presents a charity fundraiser cocktail-style fashion mini catwalk event to promote op-shopping and clothing donations, in support of AYLA inc. An after-hours, faux luxe and exclusive behind the curtain event held at the AYLA Opshop - 10 McKinnon Street, Cockburn Central.

90% of net proceeds will support AYLA inc Charitable Programs, while the remaining 10% will be retained by REQ for club operations.

About the Event

5:00pm to 8:30pm

  • Pre-show drink and canapés
  • Runway show - Two 15 minute segments featuring models wearing recycled fashion
  • Stylists talk - How to buy and style recycled fashion
  • Shopping - Put together your own recycled fashion outfits
  • Guest photoshoots - Professional keepsake of your fashion finds
  • Guest Catwalk Game - Prizes to be won
  • Silent, Live Auctions and Raffle
  • Entertainment

About Rotary Elizabeth Quay 

Based in the Perth CBD, Rotary Elizabeth Quay (REQ) aims to connect young leaders in our community who are passionate about making a difference. Our members join REQ because they have a real desire to make a difference and are looking for a way to give back to the community. We believe that philanthropy is not reserved for the wealthy and that everyone has the ability to make a difference.

About AYLA Inc

Assisting Your Life to Achieve AYLA Inc. is a charity based in Perth, WA. Founded by Scott Johnson and David Metliss in 2010, AYLA inc facilitates a range of community projects with the aim of inspiring people to help others in need, and empowering people to overcome hardship in order to reach their full potential. To date, AYLA Inc. has assisted thousands of Western Australians through their food hamper provisions and education programs, and over 50 individuals through their accommodation and training programs.

Food Disclaimers
The Rotary club of Elizabeth Quay Inc is unable to accommodate guests who must avoid food allergens, including but not limited to nuts and gluten. All Catering at this event is NOT prepared in a peanut or tree nut free environment. Guests should assume that all catering at this event cannot be safely consumed by people with any allergen.

The Rotary club of Elizabeth Quay Inc is unable to accommodate guests individual dietary preferences or therapeutic diets (i.e. diabetic diet, cardiac diet, renal diet, etc.)

Photography and Videography Release Disclaimer
Please be aware that by attending this event, you consent to your likeness being used, without compensation, in photos and videos for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release the Rotary Club of Elizabeth Quay Inc, its successors, agents, officers, and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature. Guests and volunteers, please do not attend this event if you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing.

Minors and Children Disclaimer
This event is designed for people aged 15 and up. All children and minors under 18 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times whilst participating at the event. Rotary Club of Elizabeth Quay Inc, AYLA Inc, and our volunteers are not responsible for supervising children at this event.

Privacy Policy

Powered by

The humane choice for tickets Humanitix donates 100% of profits from booking fees to children’s charities

Refund policy

No refunds