Celebrating International Women's Day with WAVES 2024
Join us in making a splash this International Women's Day with WAVES 2024, an inspirational event that brings together both women and men who are leaders in the Aquatics Industry. This inclusive afternoon of celebration, hosted in collaboration with Aquatics & Recreation Queensland (ARQ), Swimming Pool & Spa Association (SPASA), Australian Swim Schools Association (ASSA) and the Royal Life Saving Society Queensland (RLSSQ) is a commitment to celebrating women and empowering career pathways within our industry.
- Inspirational Speakers: Hear from influential leaders who have made significant impacts in aquatics, sharing their journeys, insights, and strategies for success.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with other ambitious and driven leaders from across the industry, creating relationships that encourage mutual growth and understanding.
- Panel Discussion: Participate in engaging discussions sharing and celebrating the accomplishments of women leaders who have set benchmarks for excellence within our industry. Gain insights into challenges and learn from successes and failures.
Who should Attend?
- Industry Leaders: Female & Male leaders, join a network of peers dedicated to shaping an inclusive future in aquatics.
- Aspiring Leaders: Those looking to advance their careers will find mentorship and inspiration from established professionals.
Don't miss this opportunity to come together for an unforgettable experience to ignite your career journey, celebrate success and recognise the amazing women in the aquatics industry. Let's engage in meaningful dialogue about empowering all leaders, regardless of gender to elevate and grow our industry. WAVES 2024 is not just an event; it's a movement, a call to action to inspire our future leaders and challenge limitations.
#Waves #IWD2024 #DiveIntoEmpowerment #LeadersInAquatics #SPASA