CitySwitch workshop - How to Baseline your Scope 3 Emissions
CitySwitch signatories are invited to attend this 90-minute workshop on Scope 3 emissions at Town Hall House.
The workshop will be led by consultants Adaptive Capability. Expect a lively and engaging workshop covering all your business needs to know about calculating your Scope 3 emissions and walk away feeling confident to take it on.
- What do we mean by Scope 3?
- GHG Protocol Technical Guidance
- What’s expected in a Climate Active certification
- Common material scope 3 emissions for office-based businesses
- Setting the boundary
- Data sources
AdaptCap’s focus is on climate risk and opportunity and emissions reduction. Their team has a detailed understanding of emissions sources and reduction opportunities in commercial office environments amongst many other property types.
This session will be led by:
- David McEwen, Director – Risk and project management professional with 30 year’s government and corporate experience spanning engagements in eight countries. Climate change specialist with fifteen years’ experience in property and business sustainability, energy efficiency, GHG mitigation, resilience and adaptation.
- Tony Holley, Principal Consultant – A pragmatic and commercial minded executive with 30 years’ experience in consulting, investment analysis and corporate advisory.
Morning tea will be provided and of course, an opportunity to meet and swap stories with other businesses taking action on climate.
This event is part of our series on Establish Your Baseline. Please find accompanying guides online (available end of November) and join our online sessions on Scope 1 and 2.