Book Creator Online
CEnet Catholic Learning Online is pleased to bring you: Book Creator Online
Join Jon Smith for an engaging and hands-on session designed exclusively for educators! Unlock the potential of Book Creator Online, a dynamic platform designed to empower student creativity and collaboration. Learn how to use Book Creator Online features within your classroom through a range of practical examples. Access to a valid Book Creator Online license will help facilitate interactive session components.
NOTE: Daylight Savings Time
Please note this event starts at:
7AM AEST [QLD/NT/WA]
8AM AEDT [NSW/VIC/SA/TAS/ACT]
- Understand how to manage the teacher dashboard and library resources.
- Explore new features available in the Book Creator Online web application.
- Understand how the real-time collaboration feature works
- Locate and use book creator features
- Create and configure a class library
- Design collaborative student opportunities
If your State or Territory requires you to accrue elective PD, your attendance at a CLO event could help! CLO events are potentially addressing one or more of the following standards:
2.6 - Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
3.4 - Select and use resources
4.5 - Use ICT safely, responsibly and ethically
6.2 - Engage in professional learning and improve practice
6.4 - Apply professional learning and improve student learning
7.4 - Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities