Community of Practice for Learning and Evaluation for Creating Effective Partnerships - 9am GMT
**NOTE: please register for the 9am GMT timezone Community of Practice using this link instead: https://events.humanitix.com/c...
Community of Practice for Learning and Evaluation for Creating Effective Partnerships
We are delighted to announce Day Four Projects’ community of practice for Learning and Evaluation for Creating Effective Partnerships.
You are invited to join us.
Kicking off on 16 March 2022, our Community of Practice offers:
- A monthly online gathering to build knowledge and create capacity for anyone interested in ongoing learning opportunities related to multi-stakeholder platforms and partnerships
- A shared learning space with opportunities to build networks, ask questions, and exchange stories, ideas, information, and experiences
- Access to recordings of online meetings and resources
Topics for exploration and skills for development will include the following:
- What is the 'unique value' that my partnership is creating, and how can we capture this?
- No one is interested in learning and evaluation in my partnership - how can I change that?
- Surveys, surveys and more surveys: surely there are other ways of getting information!
- Developing theories of change for multi-stakeholder partnerships and platforms
- Communicating and celebrating our results: how can we get our message across to those within and external to our partnership?
- Where has all the learning gone? How can we move beyond positive spin, to deeply improving our partnerships?
- Partner disagreement and evaluation: we're not on the same page about what our partnership is doing
- Dr Nic Vogelpoel, Day Four Projects
- Dr Cameron Willis, Day Four Projects
We look forward to sharing this community of practice with you very soon.
Nic and Cam