Compassionate Systems Collective Annual Membership
We nurture the development of young people who can engage with complexity, embrace diversity, and develop compassionate, collaborative approaches to addressing real-world challenges and issues.
The Compassionate Systems Collective is a national network of people, schools, and organisations in Australia who are committed to advancing systems change in education through an integrated focus on systems thinking, systems sensing, and social-emotional learning.
Membership of the Compassionate Systems Collective is available to university students, teachers, researchers, lecturers, and school and system leaders.
Membership of Compassionate Systems Collective gives you:
- Access to readings and resources for leaders and teacher
- Discounts on Compassionate Systems Collective workshops, programs and conferences
- Opportunities to participate in an online Asia-Pacific community, featuring guest speakers and practitioners from around the world
- Engagement with the latest research and practitioner experience through a quarterly newsletter
- Connection with an innovative, global community of practitioners