Completing a Biodiversity Audit for your School
School audits are a fun practical activity that students can undertake, to learn about their campus and its environmental footprint. Conducting a Biodiversity Audit helps facilitate classroom discussion about native species, habitats and habitat protection/improvement.
- Learn what a school biodiversity audit is and how it is completed
- Learn how to interpret the results and use them to make continued on-ground change
- Learn how to complete the audit action in RSS Online
- Meet and work with other like-minded individuals
- Receive help and guidance from RSS Facilitators
- Join in from anywhere
Please note this event will take place via Microsoft teams.
This event is designed specifically for Victorian schools and stakeholders. If you or your organisation are interested in attending or presenting to the audience, please contact RegionalRSS@sustainability.vic.gov.au