Content strategy in practice - Jan 2022 - online
At the end of this training workshop you will:
- Understand fundamental content strategy theory
- Know essential inputs and outputs of high-quality content strategy
- Have practised content strategy crafting activities including
- Mapping content journeys
- Identifying problems to be solved
- Articulating key goals and measures
Who is this for?
- Anyone looking to improve their content strategy skills
- Open to beginner and intermediate practitioners
These are small workshops with max six people so you will get lots of hands-on time :)
Find out more about the workshop
About the presenter
Elle Geraghty is one of Australia's most well-known Content Strategists. She is an international speaker who has been working in content strategy for over ten years. She has helped organisations including Qantas, The Australian Museum, Atlassian and Transport for NSW improve their content strategy. She runs the Sydney content strategy meetup and is dedicated to raising the profile of content strategy in Australia.
This class is split into two sections - all via zoom.
- Wednesday 18th - 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Thursday 19th 9:30am - 12:30am
You will need a stable internet connection, laptop and camera to participate. Participants are asked to turn on their video during class.