Co-op Communications Bootcamp
Communication is the most critical factor in co-operative survival!
This 45-minute session will health check your co-op's communication.
This session will consider internal and external communication channels and help attendees strengthen membership within their co-op and better market co-operative advantage.
Your host for this session will be Molly Kendall, Communications Officer for The Co-op Federation and communicator from way back!
- Best practice examples of internal co-op communication
- Are your Member Benefits strong?
- Are your Member Expectations reasonable?
- Best practice examples of external co-op communication to the general public
- Do your external communication channels match your target audience?
- Do you effectively market your 'Co-operative Advantage'?
The session will comprise 45 minutes of content followed by 15 minutes of discussion and questions. You will leave the session with inspiration, homework, and insight to strengthen the health of your co-operative!