Grant Information Session
The Wyndham City Community Grants Program supports not-for-profit organisations and community-based groups to deliver projects and events that helps strengthen Wyndham’s community capacity, supports building a sense of belonging, encourages community cohesion, and contributes to community strengthening that enhances liveability and improves the health and wellbeing of the Wyndham community.
The session will cover:
- An overview of Wyndham City Grants and Scholarships
- Applicant Eligibility
- Project alignment with Community Vision, Strategies and Plans
- What is and isn’t eligible for funding
- Co-funding requirements
- Assessment criteria and priorities
- Budgets and Project Planning
- Acquitting a Grant
- Alternate funding sources
- Q and A
Who is this training for?
The Grant Information Session is designed to provide an overview of the Community Grants Program for new or existing community groups and not-for-profit organisations.