Hiko Microsoft Training ONLINE: Microsoft 365
TupuToa - Hiko, Digital Skills Essentials Training:
TupuToa in collaboration with Zeducation are excited to present an opportunity to attend an online 3hour workshop that will help increase your capability in the workplace.
Microsoft 365 Learning Outcomes:
- Participants will learn how to effectively use Microsoft Teams to collaborate and communicate with colleagues, including creating and managing teams, using chat and video conferencing, and sharing files and screens.
- Participants will gain proficiency in creating and editing documents using Microsoft Word, including formatting text, using tables and graphics, and collaborating with others on a document.
- Participants will learn how to design and deliver impactful presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, including creating slides, using themes and templates, incorporating multimedia, and delivering a presentation effectively.
- Participants will learn how to manage email and calendars using Microsoft Outlook, including sending and receiving email, managing contacts and tasks, scheduling appointments and meetings, and customizing their Outlook experience.
- Participants will gain hands-on experience working with each of these tools and will learn how to integrate them to improve productivity and streamline workflows, resulting in more efficient and effective work practices.
We invite all TupuToa tauira to apply as well as Māori and Pacific whanau whānui to take up the training. We have 30 spaces available for this training and it will be a first in, first served basis.
If you have any questions, please contact Ashleigh - email@example.com
We can't wait to support and provide digital upskilling for our communities!