Postpartum Planning Day Retreat
Innate Traditions "Planning for the Fourth Trimester" Course
For the first time the Innate Traditions Postpartum Education and Planning course is going to be taught in a one-day group format in the Gold Coast Hinterland.
My intention for creating this offering is to give expectant parents an opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the ancient wisdom of traditional postpartum care practices; to gain a deep understanding of the why behind postpartum care and the necessary information and tools to create their own unique postpartum plan.
You will walk away having a grounded understanding of:
- what postpartum actually is (physiologically, emotionally, spiritually)
- the vital pillars of adequate postpartum care
- the nervous system and its specific needs in the postpartum
- what are postpartum-appropriate food and drinks (including printed resources and recipes)
- what is "postpartum depletion" and ways we can prevent it
- the role of community support and creative ways to call it in
- the role of the Father/Partner in the postpartum healing journey
+ so much more!
Fully catered with a nourishing lunch, delicious morning and afternoon snacks and teas and hot drinks also available. Located in a tranquil setting on the edge of a beautiful rainforest and with a maximum capacity of 5 couples, this will be a deep and intimate session.
The pricing for one ticket is inclusive of two people, ideally the birthing person and their partner but open to a family or community member. Payment plans are available, please reach out if you'd like more information.
For any single mothers reading this, please reach out to me for a chat where we can look at options together x