Core & Cluster Tender Kickstart Webinar
The NSW Government is providing funding to deliver and operate new women’s refuges through the Core and Cluster program. Homelessness NSW (HNSW), Domestic Violence NSW (DVNSW) and the Aboriginal Community Housing Industry Association (ACHIA) are working together to support services to successfully tender for Core and Cluster funding.
With tranche 3 procurement open, join us to learn about the fundamentals of tendering and bidding.
- EOI and RFP – What’s the difference?
- How the tender will be evaluated.
- Key elements required for a compliant and competitive bid.
- Overview of the key steps in the bid management/coordination process.
- Overview of how to develop the key deliverables – price and non-price elements.
- Tips for kickstarting the team.
*Please note that this webinar was previously scheduled for 10.30am on 9/5/23. Due to a clash with NSW Department of Communities and Justice Core and Cluster Tranche 3 EOI Briefing, we have rescheduled to 1.30pm.