Creating Accessible Documents with Adobe InDesign Training
Are you considering accessibility when creating your documents using Adobe InDesign?
Participants in this hands-on, practical course will discover how to make more accessible PDF’s using the Adobe InDesign software.
Aimed at Designers, Content Creators, and Communications and Marketing teams the course’s learning objectives include:
- Recognising the barriers faced by disabled people in accessing documents
- Identifying accessible and inaccessible content
- How to accessibly group and structure written content in InDesign
- Understanding colour contrast and legibility
- How to add information to images to support users assistive technology
- How to improve the accessibility of PDF’s exported from InDesign