De-risk your startup
⚡️ Strategies to de-risk your startup ⚡️
Are you trying to define the right strategy for your startup?
Are you worried about getting customers and finding product market- fit?
Want to de-risk your next steps?
We have been there. Many times. As founders, building startups in our previous works and now in Everest… And have designed a workshop to help you understand the best strategies to get your first customers and de-risk your business, so you can use them to define your next steps.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are a founder and are wondering what is the next step for your startup
- You want to grow a successful business with a focus on customer acquisition
- You want to de-risk and learn on the way
In this full-day session, you will learn how to:
- Learn about different product strategies and when to apply them
- Map out your business model on a canvas to identify strengths, opportunities and areas of uncertainty
- Build a product plan to find product market fit
- Map assumptions and hypotheses into your product plan and develop experiments to resolve them
Your Expert Guide:
Pilar has been designing and building products for more than 20 years. She’s passionate about creating startups and businesses that make technology more human and help shape our future.
At Everest Pilar works closely with founders, helping them launch great products. Before joining Everest she spent 5 years at BCG Digital Ventures building startups across a range of industries in Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia.
Having co-founded a wellness startup in Spain, she has first hand experience of what takes to be a founder.