Effective Teaming Online October 2024
Between remote and hybrid work situations, increasing uncertainty, and ever-changing organizational dynamics, it can be challenging to hit your stride as a team. Effective Teaming helps us become aware of ourselves and how we impact others, build trust and awareness between team members, and communicate with clarity and efficacy. Join us to help find your team sweet spot.
This program is open to all humans, from all backgrounds. We also strongly encourage teams and individuals from the public sector (e.g. working in healthcare, education, civil service, justice, activism) to join. If this describes your team and you would like to apply for a scholarship, please reach out to email@example.com. We are interested in serving and collaborating with you!
By Participating You Will:
- Practice mindfulness tools to expand awareness of self and others
- Build effective and non-reactive communication
- Learn skills to generate a culture of trust and inclusion
- Cultivate a prosocial mindset of humility and curiosity
- Promote team interactions that create a learning community in support of innovation
- Optimize team engagement, agility, and effectiveness
Live Online Session
Effective Teaming is a 3.5-hour online, interactive program where you'll learn from an experienced teacher, engage in experiential-based learning and connect with community both inside and outside your organization. The live online session is on October 10th from 8:30am PST to 12:00pm PST (find your local time here).
Course Expectations and Technical Requirements:
To fully participate and get the most out of the program, we recommend that you:
- Attend for the full 3.5 hours
- Minimize distractions and unplug from other devices so you can give your full attention
- Be in a private space where you are comfortable speaking with other participants. The program is experiential and includes both breakout rooms and guided meditations, so a coffee shop or shared work room are not ideal.
The program is held through an online video call platform, so in order to participate we recommend you have:
- A private computer or smart phone with internet access. The program is designed for each person to connect from their own device
- A stable internet connection
- A camera so that you are able to use video call functions
Note: if cancellations are needed, you may request a full refund up to one full day before the event (due to Humanitix policy, processing fees will not be refunded).
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.