Making Elections Accurate, Transparent & Accountable!
WE ARE OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT! ADD YOUR NAME TO OUR WAITLIST!
If you did not purchase tickets yet, but would still like to attend, we kindly ask that you add your name to our waitlist below. If/when tickets open up, you will be immediately notified by email and text!
If you have not been offered the opportunity to purchase tickets by 12PM tomorrow, we kindly ask that you arrive at Look Cinemas by 6PM to check-in and add your name to our in-person waitlist.
Once all pre-registered guests have been seated, we will begin calling out the names on our in-person waitlist by 6:30PM in the order in which they checked-in!
*Please note: We cannot guarantee the # of no-shows tomorrow night, so we encourage you to arrive early and add your name to our waitlist.
If for some reason there are no seats available after you arrive, there are two "standing room only" areas on either side of the theater which you'll be able to access free of charge.
Thank you for your understanding in advance and we look forward to seeing you!
Election Integrity is a TOP priority for conservatives! Join DJC and our conservative partners for an important presentation and Q&A on ensuring our elections are Accurate, Transparent and Accountable!
Our presentation will feature several prominent Election & Cyber Experts who will:
1. Educate you on the latest election integrity developments
2. Explain what MUST be done to protect the security of our elections
3. Demonstrate how easy it is to infiltrate our current election system during a LIVE Hacking Demonstration!
4. Showcase an accurate & secure Hand Count Ballot System!
Our Featured Speakers Include:
Debbie Georgatos - Special Guest Moderator and Host of "America, Can We Talk?"
Russ Ramsland - Election Expert and Co-Founder of Allied Security Operations Group
Mark Cook - Election Cyber Security Expert, IT Specialist & Software Developer
Clint Curtis - Democrat Who Wrote the 1st Algorithm to Switch Election Results & Testified Under Oath in 2004
WE THE PEOPLE OF TEXAS deserve secure elections that are ACCURATE & TRANSPARENT (reviewable and auditable) with those who violate our election laws being held ACCOUNTABLE! Therefore, we need the 88th Legislature support legislation that seeks to minimize the opportunities for election mismanagement and manipulation, by requiring the following:
- hand-marked, sequentially numbered ballots preprinted on counterfeit-resistant paper
- paper poll books, fixed before the election period
- precinct “neighborhood” level voting (no county-wide centers)
- tabulation of ballots with secure/tamper resistant counter
- verifying vote results with hand counts and robust audits
- elimination of the gap between election day and early voting
- limiting mail-in voting to only those who legitimately need it
- cleaning and securing our voter rolls ensuring they contain only qualified and eligible citizens
- eliminating the costly and ineffective ERIC system
- restoration of felony penalties for fraudulent voting
- reinstatement of the Texas Attorney General’s prosecutorial authority to investigate and prosecute election and voter fraud
- prohibition of rank choice voting
- prohibition of foreign ownership of any election process or component