Family Spotlight Tour - Plough and Harrow
Join us in Western Sydney Parklands for a 1hr guided wildlife adventure as the sun goes down. Our Education Rangers will lead you through the beautiful Plough and Harrow in search of nocturnal wildlife.
Dusk is a wonderful time to spot animals in the Australian Bush. The Park is home to a variety of nocturnal creatures - from brushtail possums, to microbats, tawny frogmouths, and grey-headed flying-foxes. Experience the wonderful atmosphere when one set of park inhabitants go to sleep and the others wake up!
Meeting point: Car Park East , Plough and Harrow, Abbotsbury
What to bring:
- Enclosed & comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing - it gets cold after dark!
- Camera (no flash)
- Waterproof clothing in case of wet conditions, the walks run rain or shine
- A sense of adventure
PLEASE NOTE: This is a program for families. Children aged 5+ are welcome, but must be supervised by an adult. All program attendees require a ticket.
Do not attend our programs, if
- You show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell
- You have returned a positive Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
- You have been asked to self-isolate
Please follow the NSW Health COVID-19 testing and self-isolating Health Order advice. We will refund your ticket if you or your child are not able to attend due to any of the above reasons.