Try Everything - FREE Digital Literacy Support
“I wanna try everything”
Ever thought “Someone should make this easier” when doing things online? Want FREE help?
FREE coaching, for those on no or low income, to help you do what you need to, with way less stress.
Starts May 2023
Friendly personal help via
Small group coaching (2-3 people)
Workshop (10 - 15 people)
3 zoom workshops
at neighbourhood centres/libraries near you
Please invite your friends & neighbours too across Adelaide and the Hills
Tell us what you need help with, including:
- Using a PC, notepad or smartphone
- Being safe online
- Email, LinkedIn or Face book
- Finding information / free help online
- Writing a resume / applying for jobs
- Online research / online shopping
Or just join in and learn something new!
Book your help now and we'll contact you to arrange a date that suits you.
Call/Text Bridget: 0403 941222
Bridget needs to know your:
- Phone number (make sure your phone number is visible when you call so Bridget can call you back if necessary)
- Council area
- What sort of help you’d like (if you have a specific need /topic of interest)
- If you would like to learn on your smartphone/laptop/notepad or borrow/use one of the venues devices
Bridget will contact you and organise a time for your FREE sessions.
Supported by a grant from The Wyatt Trust
Lets try everything!
“I won't give up, no, I won't give in
'Til I reach the end, and then I'll start again”
“Try Everything” (song) from Zootopia originally sung by Shakira