Friends of Music Jazz Night 2022 - Winter Wonderland
TIintern Grammar Friends of Music
Jazz Night 2022 - Winter Wonderland
Tintern Grammar Friends of Music are excited to present a fabulous night of jazz music and dancing featuring jazz musician Ross Irwin and his band, and performances from our amazing and talented student jazz ensembles.
Come dressed for jazz and dance the night away.
Feel free to bring your favourite drinks & nibbles - tea and coffee is provided.
All attendees on the night have exclusive access to our Jazz Night Raffle. Tickets cost is 1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Our wonderful prizes include:
- A voucher for bed and breakfast at Lancemore Lindenderry Estate, Red Hill
- A hand-made tambourine which can be personalised for the winner
- A selection of wonderful Hampers
Please bring cash on the night to purchase you raffle tickets.
Please note - in the interests of reducing waste we request that you bring your own re-usable wine glasses/cups/plates
Where: CM Wood Centre, Tintern Grammar, 90 Alexandra Rd, Ringwood East
When: Friday 26 August 2022, 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm (doors open at 6:30pm)
When booking tickets, you can join a table with other families in your child's year level, or organise your own table by nominating a Table Captain, and entering their full name (first name and surname) when requested during the booking process. Note: tables hold a maximum of 10-12 people. We may combine tables where there are less than 10 people. We will do our best to meet all seating requests, but this may not always be possible.
Bookings Close: midnight Wednesday 24th August 2022 - unless Sold Out Prior
- Adult: $30
- Child/Concession: $20
- Family Ticket A: $80 (Up to 4 people; max 2 adults)
- Family Ticket B: $85 (Up to 5 people; max 2 adults)
Booking Fee: Please note that there is a booking fee of 50 cents per ticket, $2 for Family Ticket A nd $2.50 for Family Ticket B.
Di Lacey or Tegan Martin, Community Relations
Phone: 9845 7877 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To meet the Covid Safe requirements please ensure you:
- Allow 1.5m between groups or when queuing
- Wash or Sanitise your hands on arrival, and regularly – hand sanitiser will be available
- Stay at home if you are unwell - If you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, please remain home.