Getting ready for high school - online
What's worse than first day photos with the parent paparazzi? Dealing with those photos while also feeling nervous about the actual first day.
This workshop is here to help you make the leap from little pond to big pool.
We'll cover a range of strategies, including:
- Setting up a study space
- Creating a homework routine
- Launch pads and crash pads: Ways to organise all your school bits and pieces
- How to organise your locker
- Ways to use your diary/organiser
- How to chunk down a homework snowball
- Creative and fun approaches to help you get started on assessments and assignments
When you leave for that first day of high school, you'll have a toolbox of strategies to help you tackle the first semester. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee the parent paparazzi won't be there to capture every moment!