Gibbs Farm Sculpture Park - Prostate Cancer Foundation NZ 2023
PROSTATE CANCER FOUNDATION NZ FUNDRAISER
Date: 17 November 2023
Time: 10.00am - 2.00pm
Location: 2421 Kaipara Coast Highway, Makarau, New Zealand
Ticket price: $100 pp (adult/child)
Dominated by the immense Kaipara Habour, Gibbs Farm is an expansive, open-air sculpture park where you can roam among the sculptures and come face-to-face with some truly exotic animals, including giraffes, bison and buffalo. The park is home to the greatest collection of large-scale outdoor sculptures in the country, works by some of the world’s most renowned artists including Andy Goldsworthy, Richard Serra, Daniel Buren, Gerry Judah and Anish Kapoor.
What to remember:
- Comfortable walking shoes – the paved walk is 6-7 km long; however, you can choose to do as much or as little of this as you please
- Photographs – taking photos is allowed, drones are strictly prohibited
- Sunscreen and hat, and raincoat – this event will go ahead rain or shine!
- Bring your own food and drink (there is no cafe onsite but the Kiwi Coffee Kart will be there for hot and cold refreshments.
- Bring cash / EFTPOS card for the Coffee Kart and our fabulous raffle, valued at $639 RRP, thanks to Breville and Tefal. All the details will be in your ticket purchase confirmation email.
About Gibbs Farm: Gibbs Farm is a private property open by appointment only on scheduled monthly visitor days. There is no entry fee applicable when visiting Gibbs Farm, all funds raised go directly to Prostate Cancer Foundation NZ. Visitors also agree to the terms of access as outlined by Gibbs Farm. More information read the FAQs at gibbsfarm.org.nz
Please note: There are large lakes and ponds that will require supervision of children (if applicable), as will encounters with various animals at several locations on the property.
Thank you to Gibbs Farm for allocating tickets to Prostate Cancer Foundation NZ