Greening the Healthcare Sector Forum 2022
When and where
The Forum will take place on Friday 7 October in-person on Awabakal country, at the Hunter Medical Research Institute, and online.
Who should come
Anyone interested in improving the environmental footprint of healthcare and aged care, and fostering a healthy future for people and the planet. The forum will provide opportunities for connection, knowledge sharing, learning and upskilling, for both in-person and online attendees.
About the program
The overarching theme of the Forum is ‘Driving systems change for sustainable healthcare'. Together, we'll examine these three questions:
- Where are we at? Gathering the evidence
- What can we do? Sustainable healthcare and circular economy solutions in practice
- What is the big picture? Policy for sustainable healthcare
A diverse line-up of speakers, from healthcare, government, industry partners, academia and beyond, will share their expertise on current research, policy, industry innovations and practical examples of sustainable healthcare in action.
Ticketing and event FAQs
- Sessions will be recorded and shared with delegates after the Forum (where speakers give permission).
- In-person registrations are limited and subject to availability.
- A tax invoice will automatically be generated upon completion of registration
- You may be eligible for CPD points; to request a certificate of attendance please email us after Forum.
- Please note: All in-person sales must be finalised by October 6
- In person tickets include catering for the full day and carbon offsets for your travel to the event
COVID-safe and booking with confidence
The in-person event will be fully COVID-safe and compliant with all government health requirements, to do what we reasonably can to protect your health and safety and that of all attendees. We ask all in-person attendees to help us keep each other safe by following all relevant public health directions and guidance from event organisers.
This year's Forum has been designed as a hybrid (in-person + online) event, to make the entire experience accessible to virtual attendees and presenters. So, we're pleased to be in a position where we can move the Forum 100% online if local restrictions require it. For more information, please visit the COVID-19 Info page on the Forum website.
With thanks to...
Our host partner:
Our co-major sponsors:
Our exhibiting sponsors:
Our promotional partners: