Grow with the Farmer, Cook with the Chef
What better way to enjoy local Scenic Rim produce than to immerse yourself in an intimate hands-on experience on the farm, learning the secrets of growing and cooking gourmet mushrooms.
The workshop includes:
- Personalised experience with small groups of only 10 adults
- Canapés and a glass of local wine with a chat on arrival
- Learn the secrets of growing Fungi and get your hands dirty!
- Take home the grow kit you make during the workshop
- A take home a box of fresh oyster mushrooms that we have grown for you
- Harvest your own mushrooms and herbs from the garden for a hands-on cooking demonstration
- Learn to cook your own mushrooms with our extremely talented chef Lana from Flutterby gourmet creations
- Time to eat your amazing creation whilst enjoying a glass of local wine
- A special dessert and Scenic Rim barista made coffee or tea to finish
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking. Enclosed shoes must be worn. Ticket holders must be 18 years or older.
Grow with the Farmer, Cook with the Chef is deliciously presented as part of 2023 Scenic Rim Eat Local Month.
To view the full program of Eat Local Month events visit eatlocalmonth.com.au