Hacking the future of work
We've all seen the news: the job markets will be radically different in the next few decades, credits to the relentless technological breakthroughs. Instead of letting this fuel your anxiety about the future, Murdoch Launchpad invites you to disrupt the disruption with 'Hacking the future of work', a design challenge.
Charge your laptop, grab your coffee, and put your thinking caps on because you're going for a ride! With 12 hours of design mayhem over 2 days, we will provide you with:
- Chance to connect and work with other emerging leaders
- Mentorship from industry experts plus exclusive CEO 'shadow day'
- Yummy catering to keep that creative juice flowing
- A celebration party with in-house DJs on the deck
- Special prizes
- Opportunity to gain all of your MSP200 credit in one go
- Select one from four challenge prompts
- Provide solution pitch and visual presentation
- Reflect and inquire
- Have a blast
Date & Time:
Day 1 - 16 March, 3-6PM
Day 2 - 17 March, 9-6PM
Challenge prompts and mentors TBA!