HealthTech Activator - Capital Planning workshop online - 2 March 2022
Presented by Tim McCready of BioPacific Partners, this programme is tailored for the specific challenges of capital raising faced by healthtech companies.
We encourage those early to mid stage healthtech companies seeking to raise capital for the first time outside their immediate contacts to attend.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Pitching a healthtech company and what investors are looking for
- Developing your healthtech capital raising strategy
- Available sources of capital for healthtech companies
- Covid-19 impact on healthtech investment.
- 9am-10.30am, Wednesday 2 March 2022
- Hosted online via Zoom
- Cost: $25 + GST and booking fee per person. The $3.37 booking fee will be donated to the Educational Equity for Maori and Pasifika Learners
- This workshop is strictly limited to a maximum of 7 companies, with an allowance of 2 people per company
Register no later than Tuesday 1 March.
Facilitator bio: Tim McCready
Tim has worked in the public and private sector in New Zealand, Australia and Europe with biotech, healthtech and consumer health companies on international market development, business development and capital raising. In his role as a senior consultant at BioPacific Partners, he works with multinationals in the life sciences, helping them to access innovation in New Zealand and Australia. He also works with local innovators preparing them for deal making.
Tim delivered a report for the Australian health tech industry about the attitudes of multinational corporations to innovation from this side of the world, and is also a regular contributor to the NZ Herald's special business reports with a focus on innovation, capital markets and international trade.
Tim has a Bachelor of Science (Biological Sciences & Statistics) and a Master in Bioscience Enterprise (Hons) from the University of Auckland.
Contact the HealthTech Activator (HTA) team for more information, or explore the HTA website here.