HealthTech Activator - European Medical Device Market Access webinar
We are excited to announce a new upcoming HealthTech Activator webinar - European Medical Device Market Access. This webinar will provide participants with an overview of the European regulatory landscape for medical devices, including key considerations for successful market entry.
Tune in to learn about:
- Key regulatory considerations, including Quality Management System (QMS) requirements and authorised representation
- EU and UK regulatory developments and the role of health economics in evaluation
- Trends in European medical device regulations and key public resources for NZ companies
This webinar will be presented by Juan M. Campos, owner of JMC Medical Device Consulting. Juan has over 30 years of experience working in senior medical device quality and regulatory roles, including leadership roles with Baxter, B Braun, Biomet, and Zimmer Biomet.
- Tuesday 14 June 2022, 9:00am-10:30am including 20 minutes Q&A.
- Hosted on Zoom, questions submitted to the HTA team before the event will be treated anonymously by the moderator, and if time allows further questions may be submitted via the Zoom chat. Please indicate you would like to submit a question in your registration for this event.
- The webinar will be recorded, but the recording will not include the Q&A.
- All who attend the webinar will also receive a copy of the slides.
- Cost $25 incl. GST and booking fee.
Please confirm your place no later than Monday 13 June.
Facilitator bio: Juan M. Campos
Juan M. Campos is a medical device professional with +35 years of continued industry experience. His main areas of expertise include Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance and Regulatory Affairs. He has led culturally and geographically diverse QA/RA teams in Spain, UK, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Greece and Turkey directly reporting to him. Additionally he has successfully coordinated global QA/RA projects with extended on site presence in the USA and China. His professional experience includes Quality and Regulatory leadership roles with Baxter (1987-1990), B Braun (1990-1992), Biomet (1992-2015) and Zimmer Biomet (2015-2017).
Juan is also a certified SGS ISO 9001 Auditor, BSI ISO 13485 Lead Auditor and qualified SGS MDR QMS Auditor & Product Assessor with extensive EMEA, China and USA on site audit experience, an active voting member of ISO TC150 CTN91 Implants and ISO TC210 CTN111 SC3 Management Systems Committees, as well as an active project evaluation expert the BioExpert Network.