Hiko Microsoft Training ONLINE: Excel Intermediate
TupuToa - Hiko, Digital Skills Essentials Training:
TupuToa in collaboration with Zeducation are excited to present an opportunity to attend an online 3hour workshop that will help increase your capability in the workplace.
- Participants will be able to efficiently retrieve data from large datasets using XLOOKUP and VLOOKUP functions.
- Participants will be able to organize and visualize data using Excel's Analyze Data feature.
- Participants will learn how to perform calculations using SUMIF, COUNTIF, and IF formulas.
- Participants will be able to convert data between different formats and combine/split data from various sources.
- Participants will have hands-on experience working with real-world data and gain a solid understanding of the importance of data analysis in decision-making.
We invite all TupuToa tauira to apply as well as Māori and Pacific whanau whānui to take up the training. We have 30 spaces available for this training and it will be a first in, first served basis.
If you have any questions, please contact Ashleigh - email@example.com
We can't wait to support and provide digital upskilling for our communities!